Friday, August 8, 2008

Family Visit (part 1)

Sorry this is late, better late than never, right? Emilee, Mark, Jack and Jana arrived Wed night, July 23rd. I was so excited all day waiting for them to arrive. We didn't do alot that night cuz they were tired from driving all day so we just ate dinner and visited till we went to sleep. Then Thursday morning we all(except Jake) went down to the airport to pick up Nathen and Nina. This is them coming through security. They came all the way from Chicago! It was so good to see them!

After the airport we drove out to Goodyear, to see my dad's property. Man it was so hot, my feet were burning! This is dad and Randee's old trailor that they lived in when Emilee was a baby and maybe Cody too. Speaking of Cody, he and Jillian were not there, so sad...they were missed.

Emilee is so funny, she posed in front of this tree and said this is where she used to build her forts.

Kayla and Samantha love their uncle Nathen! They had so much fun playing with him.

On our way to Pete's Fish and Chips. (no, Jake is not driving in this pic)


3 comments:

Sarah or Stephen said...

Wow, you're so lucky. That sounds like so much fun to see them! What are Nathan and Nina doing in Chicago?

Amy said...

Everyone looks so good. I haven't seen them in sooo long. I think since Emilees wedding. I wish I could have been there.
amy

Lisa said...

Nathen and Nina have been in Chicago for a couple of months cuz Nathen got a job out there installing security systems. But I think they are back living in Washington now. I guess they're planning on living there for awhile.