Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kayla's Dental Experience


Kayla had her turn at the dentist yesterday. It went well except she had a small cavity and some plaque behind her bottom front teeth. The dentist was stern but very nice when talking to her about how she needs to brush better and floss more. I blame myself, I should of been monitoring her better. I haven't been too strict on flossing with my kids and myself just because they would give me a hard time about it so I just let it go. With myself, its laziness. I don't know why I became a slacker because last year I had 2 fillings, which was not fun and would not like to repeat or have my kids experience! So our goal is to floss every day and brush better so we can keep our teeth healthy!

Kayla getting her teeth checked out.

Samantha posing in front of the glass window water fountain.


Just after getting pictures taken of her teeth. We went back to the dentist today so Kayla could get sealants in her four back teeth. They gave her "happy gas" to make her relax during the procedure. She did really good and it went by really fast! I took her to McDonalds afterwards and then back to school.

1 comments:

Brent and Haley said...

I've always wanted to experience "happy gas." It sounds like such a fun experience. :)