Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Jake's Birthday and Eclipse

Jake had his 37th birthday June 20, same day as Father's Day! He was showered with birthday gifts and Father's Day gifts! Since his birthday was on Sunday, him and I got a babysitter and went out to dinner and a movie. We saw Prince of Persia, it was pretty good! 
Jake blowing out the candles! He doesn't like cake very much so he got a birthday pie instead!
 My friend Jackie and I standing in line to see the midnight showing of Eclipse! It was hot but the theater had tents for us to stand under which helped a little. We really didn't stand outside too long, only 2 hours then they let us in to sit in our seats. 
Some of the people who stood in line with us, it was fun but I don't think I'll do a midnight showing again! I had to get up early the next morning with the kids and I only had 3 hours of sleep! I was so tired the whole day so I'll just stick to normal morning or evening showings! Oh and the movie was AWESOME! Can't wait to see it again!

0 comments: