Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines Day

 Pretty roses Jake gave me for Valentines Day!
 Cards! We feel so loved!
 Valentine cookies!
Last but not least...on Valentines Day I decided to start my first wood refurnish project! I sanded my end tables and painted them a dark brown to match the entertainment center. Jake coached me on how to sand and paint, cuz I know nothing! After the paint dried, Jake painted on the polyurethane which gives the table protection from scratches etc. Well, we(meaning Jake) ran into a little problem with the polyurethane. So Jake is fixing the problem and once he is done I will post the finished project!We went out to dinner the Sat. before because I was going to be at work on V-day night. But Jake stayed home on V-day cuz he wasn't feeling too good so we went out for lunch. So it was a nice day spending time with him (even if he wasn't feeling his best). We got the girls some little gifts(candy, V-day socks) they got lots of candy and cards from school! Hope everyone had a nice V-day!

0 comments: