Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Valentines Decor

I got a early start on my Valentine decor this year! I've been searching for decorating ideas on Pinterest and blogs and this is what I came up with. Did I do ok? The only thing I had to buy was the rose petals and candy thats in the jar.

I saw this idea of hanging a frame in the center on the wreath and loved it! So this is what I came up with, nothing fancy, once again I already had all the stuff to make this, printed the subway art I found online, so easy!

A closer look at my table. I love subway art! I printed a different one and stuck it in this frame I already had. I bought a small bouquet of roses at the dollar store and cut the petals off, much cheaper than buying rose petals already off the stem, candy was also a dollar. I might do more, there's a couple of things I want to make to add to my V- decor, I'll post if I make them.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

So fun!I love love love valentine's day! And I put all my decorations up on right after I took my Christmas decorations down!

Jillian said...

Super super cute! I need to start decorating for V-day. Before you know it- it will be gone!