Wednesday, December 17, 2008

YUM YUM!!

Every year the girls and I make Christmas cookies. Most of the time I make about 3 different kinds of treats and hand them out to friends and family. Well this year I had to cut back on Christmas expenses so I chose to just make one treat and I chose sugar cookies. Its the girls favorite thing to make. Monday night we made the cookies and decorated them but mommy forgot to capture this wonderful tradition on her camera! So yesterday when Samantha and I were decorating more cookies, I snapped a pic or two of her. But I feel bad that Kayla isn't in these pictures, but she wasn't there and I knew I wouldn't have time later that night
cuz I had to be at work. I will be making more next week so maybe then I will remember to take pictures. They turned out really cute, the girls are such good helpers! Samantha loves to pile a bunch of frosting and sprinkles where as Kayla is more detailed with her frosting and just a little bit of sprinkles. Don't they look so yummy!

1 comments:

Rob N Amy said...

They do look so good. We made some last week and gobbled them down too fast. Yummy!