Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Party

Jake took the girls to our ward's Halloween Party last Saturday, I couldn't go because I had to work. But they had so much fun dancing, playing games like the limbo and trunk 'r' treating. As you can see Kayla was a witch and Samantha was a cheerleader. They both picked out what they wanted to be which is a kinda a funny story to me. At first Samantha wanted to be a fairy but when she saw this cheerleader costume she said, "mommy I want to be that!" I said, "are you sure?" And she said "yes!" I thought she was going to change her mind after I bought it, but she never did. Maybe she wants to be a cheerleader when she grows up. haha Kayla for the past 4 years has always been something girly like a princess or fairy. She surprised me and said, " I want to be a skelton or a witch." She decided a witch, maybe cuz she likes the dress. But she doesn't want to be a ugly witch so I guess its still kind of a girly costume. Oh well, we'll work on getting her to wear a scarey face next year.


The girls gettin' their groove on!

3 comments:

Rob N Amy said...

What a funnnnn party! The girls look so cute in their costumes. Halloween is so fun.

Mama J said...

That does look pretty Sweet! I wish i could have gone! I also cant believe you went to see the New kids! Halarious!!! Although... I was quite bummed when i couldnt get tickets to the Spice Girls!

McKinley's said...

Cute costumes! Love the dancing!