Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The New Kids On The Block concert

On October 13th I went to the New Kids On The Block concert. It was so much fun! I sat in the 10th row which was a great view of the stage! I screamed like I was 14 again! The guys sounded really good, everyone was on key. There were lots of lights, videos on the big screen, fireworks and smoke, they went all out for this tour. They sang a mix of their old songs and their new ones. About the middle of the concert they appeared on this round rotating stage in the back. They did that so the fans in the back could get a good view of them. After they sang 3 songs, they ran off the stage down the aisle right next to me! Even though they had body guards with them, girls were grabbing at them like wild animals! Even one girl jumped on top of Joey(guy above in pink shirt)! I guess it doesn't matter how old their fans are, they still act crazy!

Here's a video I took of "If You Go Away", sorry about the bad quality and my screaming. But it at least gives you an idea of how close I was.

2 comments:

Rob N Amy said...

Wow you look really close. You sure get to do a lot of fun things. I envy you.

Sarah or Stephen said...

You're so fun! Your girls look adorable in their Halloween outfits! Have fun!