Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January 5, 1996 Our Wedding Day

I just thought it would be nice to post some pictures of our wedding day since we just had our 13th Anniversary. We have definitly changed a lot since then! Here we are in front of the Mesa Temple. I remember Jake wasn't feeling that good, so he was having a hard time...poor guy! But it didn't stop him from having a good time on our honeymoon!
*The pictures below are pages from our wedding scrapbook.

Here we are in the traditional cutting the cake picture. My mom spent a pretty penny on our reception including this really tall cake! As you can see my colors were purple and white. The recepetion turned our really pretty!

My wedding gown! That dress had so many beads and sequence on it, it really was a beautiful dress! My favorite part was the train!

Our photographer made us take sooo many pictures of us kissing! We didn't complain, I love kissing Jake, but it was kinda embarrassing to kiss in front of everyone!




5 comments:

McKinley's said...

You are a beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary!

Kirsten said...

Lisa- what a fun surprise to find a comment from you! Happy Belated anniversary!

Rob N Amy said...

how cute. I get embarrassed from the kissing pictures too. It looks like it was a beautiful day.

Lacey said...

How cute!!! You guys look so great!!

Melissa Braegger said...

Lisa thanks so much for posting. I will need to check into Kohl's soon because from what you said they have some really cute stuff. I love your wedding pics-you were a beautiful bride. Happy Belated Anniversary.