Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Day

Our tree a few days before Christmas. We usually only put a few presents under the tree and all the rest Christmas Eve night. I think it makes it more exciting for them to wait till Christmas morning. I wish I had thought of taking pics of the what the tree looked like Christmas morning before we opened gifts. We woke up about 7am and right away opened our presents. The girls were so excited! Jake and I just got each other a few small things while we gave more to the girls.

Kayla got a Frog Webkinz and a Orca Webkinz. She also got clothes, bag full of little toys, and a bike. And lots of stocking stuffers.

Samantha got a Pig Webkinz and a Rhino Webkinz. She also got a Littlest Pet Shop Club house, clothes, bag full of little toys, and a bike. And lots of stocking stuffers.

Opening presents!

Jake got me these end tables that I've been wanting for a long time. Jake bought them at a yard sale and the girls helped fixed them up really nice.

Their bikes from Santa! They have been riding them everyday since Christmas. Samantha's bike is a little too big for her so I have to help her so she doesn't fall over.

Later we went over to my mom's house for dinner and to open more presents. We first opened presents and then ate some delicious Mexican food. It was just us with my mom, stepdad Jerry and my grandma. We had a really nice time.

Kayla got walkie talkies from grandma and grandpa.
My mom gave Kayla her rock collection from when she was a little girl. Kayla loves to collect different rocks so this was a really special present. She also got clothes and a couple of small things.

Samantha got a princess bank from grandma and grandpa which makes sounds every time you put in money. She also got more LPS, My Little Pony, a Little Einsteins bingo game and some clothes.

We hope everyone had Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

McKinley's said...

Your family pic looks so nice! How is Darleen doing? I still find myself calling her Aunt Darleen. I did get remember her name right, right?

Mama J said...

Looks AWESOME! I'm not going to lie... I am a little jealous over the castle piggy bank and the Bikes! LUCKY LADIES! You guys are such a cute family! Your oldest looks so much like you!

Hopefully we get to see you this weekend at Sarah and Steve's wedding!!! :)