Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bounce U


This is Spring Break week and yesterday(St. Patrick's Day) the girls and I spent time at Bounce U. Its a place where kids (and parents) play on those bounce structures and slides, the slides were the girls favorite. My neighbor Tracey invited us and got us a discount, it was a lot of fun! I think Tracey and I were the only parents jumping and sliding, which is sad in my opinion. Its boring just sitting around for 2 hours while your kids play, why not enjoy this time with them. Anyways, I'm totally sold on going again and again, especially during the summer when its blazin hot outside.





Samantha made a new friend.


Me being a dork but having fun.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

I didn't realize the parents could go on that stuff too. But then again, I've never actually been there myself. the only times my kids have been there is when they have been invited to a birthday party.

McKinley's said...

My kids love those places!! They have half price day on Tuesday here. That is when we go. Looks like your kiddos had a blast - including yOu!!!

Brent and Haley said...

It looks like fun. I even think my boys would like it:)

Rob N Amy said...

What I cool place. I love that you played too. I love playing on those things. How much did it cost to go? That is something I will definitely be doing with the kids when we move there.

Melissa Braegger said...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself with your girls. Would something like that be too big for McKenna? It sounds like it will be a lot of fun this summer when it is too hot to do anything other than swim outside.