Sunday, August 23, 2009

A No Daughtry Concert :(


This is what I was SUPPOSED TO see on Tues Aug. 18th BUT Mr. Chris Daughtry got sick and canceled the concert. I was sorry to hear that he was sick and wished him to get better but I was also disappointed and bummed out because I had been looking forward to this concert for months! But life goes on and so I stayed home with my family and made a nice dinner and watched some reruns of Smallville with my hubby. THANKFULLY Daughtry rescheduled the concert to Oct. 13th. So I will get to see them...I just have to wait a little bit longer.

3 comments:

McKinley's said...

Like the song! Never heard of the singer. I kept wondering on FB what you were talking about! :P

Lisa said...

Wow I'm surprised you've never heard of them! The lead singer(Chris Daughtry) was on American Idol 3 seasons ago. Some of his hits are "Home" "Its Not Over" from his first album. Maybe Brittney has heard of them.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.