Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Day of School


Kayla's first day of school was great! She's in the 4th grade and has a male teacher(her first one) Mr. Berlin. He's a really nice guy who I think will be good for her. There are a few kids in her class that she's friends with but not her friend Emelia. But that's ok, they see each other at recess. Right now she sits next to 2 boys, I know Kayla is hoping that changes SOON.

Here comes the bus! I'm so glad the bus stop is like 5 seconds away from my house!

There she goes off to a new and hopefully a wonderful school year!

4 comments:

Mike, Amy and Kids said...

soooo exciting!!!!! first day of a new school year!!! Good luck!!!!

Brent and Haley said...

Ahhh...the first day of school. Such a relief that summer vacation is over.

Rob N Amy said...

That pic of the school bus totally freaks me out. I don't think I am ready for Madi to go to school. It's a good thing I have some more time. But that is so cool the bus stop is so close. Definitely a plus.

McKinley's said...

The BUs!!! My kids LOVE the bus! They would really like to ride one someday! That probably won't ever happen.