Monday, August 31, 2009

Samantha's Pearly Whites

Samantha went to the dentist for her first time last week! At first she wasn't too crazy about the idea. I told her it was going to be a fun place but I'm not sure if she believed me until we arrived at the office. There were toys, a big screen tv showing a movie, a upstairs room with video games, a cool looking glass water window thing...she was excited!

I'm ready for the dentist!

Open wide! What healthy teeth you have!

Getting pictures of my teeth is fun!

Lots of goodies for being a great patient!

2 comments:

McKinley's said...

That sounds like a cool dentist! Lucky girl!

Lacey said...

Where did you take her? I need to get Elodie back in for her 6 month but want to switch dentist. Would you recommend the one you went too? Sounds like Samantha gave them a 2 thumbs up!