Monday, October 12, 2009

Samantha's 5th Birthday



Today was Samantha's 5th Birthday! I can't believe she's already 5!! She had a pretty fun day! We went to the store and bought some lunch and a little toy for her because I had a coupon for a dollar off of any toy. I didn't want Kayla to feel left out so I bought her a pumpkin cup. So after we ate our lunches at home, some kids came over to play. First it was 2 kids, then a few minutes later 3 more came over! I was feelin' a little nervous with some many kids, I'm only used to 2 at the most come over. But it worked out fine, nothing got broke, nobody got hurt and most importantly the kids had lots of fun!

Since last year, Samantha has requested to go to Chuck E Cheese for her next birthday. I said that was fine so when I looked up to see where the nearest CEC was, it was too far away, well its not like it was a hour away but when Peter Piper Pizza is just down the street, the logical choice is the closer one. So I asked her if PPP would be ok and she said yes. We had a very nice time there, got our food right away and the kids didn't have to wait to play games. After we were done at PPP, we came home and Samantha opened her gifts from us. She loved them, epecially the Littlest Pet Shop! Thats her favorite thing right now!

Shootin' some hoops!

Kayla having some fun!

I was surprised she wanted to play this big kids game!

Pajamas!

Littlest Pet Shop!

Make a wish!


We love you Samantha and are so glad you are a part of our family! Happy Birthday sweetie!

4 comments:

Rob N Amy said...

Happy birthday Samantha. Camber is totally into littlest pet shop too. You guys should compare collections. Madison has now been talking about that a lot too. Bob says it is good to have her like animals because she will be smart, because Biology majors are smart. (he was a biology major so there is some obvious bias. Madi's birthday is next week. I was going to take her to peter piper pizza. I will let you know when if you want to trek over and hang out. It will probably be me, and madison's only friend during the day. We just love birthday's. Yay!

The Brent Robles Family said...

Sounds like such a fun Birthday!! Wish we could of been with you all- We love you:) Happy belated Birthday Samantha!!

Love
Emilee, Mark, & Jack:)

Brent and Haley said...

Happy Birthday Samantha! Five is such a fun age! I'm glad you had a super great birthday party. Peter Piper Pizza is the best!

Lacey said...

How fun! Elodie loves littlest pet shops too!