Monday, October 26, 2009

Samantha's Birthday Party

Samantha had a birthday party with her friends at a park on Sat Oct. 17th. This was her first friend party, I thought it went pretty well, they played and played and ate some snacks and then Samantha opened her presents. She had a lot of fun! But toward the end of the party, one of her friends got sick. Poor thing was throwing up all over herself! I tried my best to clean it off of her shirt and shorts but all I had were some napkins. I felt so bad for her, but she was a real trooper and didn't cry much, then she fell asleep in our lawn chair waiting for her mom to pick her up.

Samantha with her friends, Lexi, Rachel and Jack

Cheers!

Say cheese!

Cupcakes, pretzal goldfish, and Cheeto puffs that make your tongue blue, washed down with Hawaiian punch! Yum!

This is the only picture I took of her opening presents...I took video after this but the file is too big to post. She also got a fish Webkinz and a koala beanie baby, little plastic bugs and lizards, a Snow White figure set, a baby doll and a jump rope.

Jake having a blast at the party!

1 comments:

Brent and Haley said...

Girl parties are so PINK! Samantha looks like she loves having her friends at the party! Super fun day!